Monday 9 January 2023

Move It Monday: January

Something new for 2023 - every second Monday in the month, I'm going to feature music tracks that move me.

What? No! Not emotionally...these are the tracks that when they come on, you can't stop yourself swaying to the beat, or tapping your toes, whether that's in the kitchen, or at the wheel. They've got beat, they've got rhythm, they're contagious. They aren't in any particular order, I'm not going to rank them, they are just as they occurred to me when I compiled this list.

And first up is Right Said Fred with 'Don't Talk Just Kiss':


The Freds garnered quite a following on Twitter during the pandemic. Worth checking out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heavenly Records released the "Fred EP" for charity in 1993ish...Flowered Up's version of "Don't Talk Just Kiss" is possibly my favourite cover ever 💋

Bucko said...

LOL! You're starting with RSF? This should be interesting :-)

JuliaM said...

"Flowered Up's version of "Don't Talk Just Kiss" is possibly my favourite cover ever 💋"

Oh, yes! Just got it playing now...

"You're starting with RSF? This should be interesting :-)"

Let's hope so!