Thursday, 23 July 2026

What Fresh Hell Is This?

A police press release:
A 22-year-old man has been charged in connection with an incident in Bristol in which a teenage girl was raped and a second teenage girl was sexually assaulted
Javed Orykhel, of Bedminster, an Afghan national whose self-defined ethnicity is Arab, has been charged with one count of rape, two counts of sexual assault, and one count of possession of a class B drug.

I suppose it's no great leap from accepting that a man can self-describe as a woman to having to accept that he can self-describe as a particular ethnic group. If you've already drunk the 'identity' Kool-Aide, and the police farces certain have.

 H/T: Jenn via Twitter

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If we ever reach the stage of doshing out reparations for historic slavery, we can all self identify as black from wherever and claim it back.

Boganboy said...

Thank you. I hadn't thought of that one. But I'll make sure to remember it if they start handing out the loot.