Appearing in the dock yesterday, Ali insisted she would represent herself despite Mrs Justice Cheema-Grubb's offer of free legal counsel. Ali said: 'Can I just say one more thing? My title is not Ali, my title is doctor. I have worked 20 years to earn that title, I would like to be referred as Dr Ali.'
But the judge said: 'Well, I am going to refer you by your name. You are a defendant on trial.'
BOOM! Nice one, your honour!
Prosecuting, Ben Lloyd said: 'The allegation is she [Ali] used social media, namely X and WhatsApp, to post material in support of a proscribed organisation, namely Hamas.
'It is said she sent messages containing anti-Semitic abuse intending to stir up racial hatred.'
I cannot find any reference to this foul bitch being successfully suspended from her NHS position following her appeal against a suspension in July, so is she still working ad a doctot? With the statw the NHS is in, would anyone be surprised if that were the case?
No comments:
Post a Comment