Saturday 29 January 2022

'Mum Of The Year' Award Is Looking Good For 2022...


 

Theresa Carroll, 39, has been given a restraining daughter (sic) against her 19-year-old daughter, Chantelle, after she grabbed her by the hair and punched her in the face.
The pair got into an argument after the teenager objected to her mum inviting friends to their Bollington home to watch the Anthony Joshua fight on TV last December.

'Chantelle', eh? Far be it for me to say this was brewing since christening, but... 

Defence lawyer Peter Casson told judges: "'She would just like the relationship with her daughter to resume. '
'She wants to have her home for Christmas. She has presents to give her from last Christmas, her birthday and for this Christmas.
"But unfortunately it seems this is not going to happen. She is still the mother to that young girl. She still cares about her daughter.''

I think if my daughter decided to tell me who I could have in my house, I'd wash my hands of her. Probably wouldn't get into a catfight, though! 

Carroll was also ordered to complete a twelve month community order and must complete 120 hours unpaid work, as well as 20 rehabilitation activity requirement days.
She will also have to pay £180 in costs and surcharges.

There's that 'rehabilitation activity' again! Someone's making a fortune off drunken chavs, aren't they? 

JP Dominic Stone told her: “You were provoked and we do not believe this was premeditated. You have also now lost your good character and you have shown remorse.
"However this was not your finest hour. Regardless of what went on before, you broke your daughter's nose.”

Yes, I know 'good character' really means 'hasn't come before the court before', but I can't be the only one for whom it jars in these stories? 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

To be fair both these women are crumpet. Not the usual ugly fat heifers having domestics, but then I am very shallow 😃
Jaded

Anonymous said...

No comments from Chantelle's fsther, I note. Not around, then. What a surprise. Seems the mother is not crumpet enough to stay with. Anyway, she could always sell the ungiven presents to pay the court costs.
On the other hand, WGAF?
Penseivat

JuliaM said...

"To be fair both these women are crumpet."

I'll have to bow to your superior judgement there!

"No comments from Chantelle's fsther, I note. Not around, then. What a surprise."

There never is, is there?