Tuesday 11 January 2022

Must Have Been The Overcrowding That Upset It...



At around 12.40am on December 25, a car left the road and crashed into a tree in Beeches Avenue in Carshalton.
Two women who were in the car, both aged in their 20s, were taken to hospital for treatment.
Four other people – all occupants of the car – received treatment as well, and none of their injuries are serious.

Must have been a pretty big car. Usually, the police say what make. The fact they haven't makes me suspect it wasn't a six-seater... 

Seems there's a lot of it about:



The 22-year-old, of Helston, had been on her way back from Falmouth when the crash occurred.
She recalled: "I stopped in Tesco car park for a bit before I was heading home and came down the main street past Boo Koos and then waited for the lights to change.
"As the lights changed I headed in the direction of my home but when I came near the second turning my car fishtailed and I lost control.
"I wasn't going too fast as I had just came out of the traffic lights..."

Really? Hmmm.... 

A witness to the crash told Devon Live how he and his girlfriend's brother narrowly missed colliding with Robyn's car which was about two to three metres away when it crashed.
He recalled: "She beeped for us to move out of the way as a warning that she was going too fast and was going to lose control, but it all happened very quickly."

Whoops! 

No comments: