A search is under way to find a group of migrants after a man in his 20s was stabbed to death on a French beach.
French police launched an investigation after a body was found on Terminus Beach, in the popular seaside resort of Berck-sur-Mer (Ed: popular with whom? Surely not French tourists!) on Thursday.
It is feared that the suspected murderers fled across the Channel to the UK by small boat soon after.
And indeed, they have good reason to suspect this:
That same day, at 6am, a small boat set sail from the same beach carrying 165 migrants. The vessel was later escorted into Dover for its occupants to be processed.
It's ok, I'm sure Border Farce and Immigration have vetted them all carefully, eh?
4 comments:
And I'm sure that the French investigators alerted the British authorities that there could be a murder suspect aboard that boat. I'm equally sure that the French want him back to face trial. Not.
We are the dumping ground for the scum of the earth
Jaded
Look on the bright side, there's one less small boat invader to be imported and spend the rest of his life paradoxically living on taxpayer funded benefits. However, still they come. I have ceased to try and understand the moronic actions of successive governments in destroying the fabric of this country, by collecting people who hate everything we stand for, and gleefully abuse our culture, yet cry racism if anyone dates to criticise their rapes, and their frauds. The worst part of it is that our political masters not only allow it, but prosecute those who dare to suggest it stops. One would almost think that this government is merely following the instructions from their WEFian overlords.I
Penseivat
"That same day, at 6am, a small boat set sail from the same beach carrying 165 migrants."
The writer has a different definition of "small boat" than I if it can carry 165 illegal immigrants.
Post a Comment