Kellie Hall and her partner Dean Sherwan have been living in a flat in Purley with a serious mould problem and a leak in one of the ceilings for nearly two years.
It was not until their son Logan was born and began suffering from chest infections that the couple became very anxious about the situation.
Ms Hall said she and Dean were "really depressed" about the situation and felt like they were being "fobbed off" by L&Q.Really..?
An L&Q spokesperson said: "We understand Ms Hall’s concerns and would like to reassure her that L&Q is dedicated to ensuring her family has a warm, safe and comfortable home.
"When we were first informed of potential water penetration in January 2016 we promptly undertook repair work to the roof and resolved the issue.
"Subsequent investigations by our surveyors, one of which was conducted today (12/01/17), have consistently pointed to condensation being the cause of any remaining damp and mould, which is contractually the responsibility of the resident."It's a common complaint:
Lorraine Edwards, 29, lives in Abbey Wood and says has been trying to get the council to sort out the mould problem in her home for the past three to four years.
She said: “It has been going on for a long time and nothing has been sorted. My house is smothered in damp, my children have gone to hospital for it and now have asthma.
“I don’t know what to do anymore. My kids can’t even stay in their bedrooms.”It can't have been that bad, can it? It didn't stop you breeding:
Lorraine lives in the home with her three children, aged seven, three, and ten months old. She is also pregnant with a fourth child...Last word goes to the comment section: