There’s nothing quite like tucking into a warm, crumbly pasty after a long day - so imagine the shock of this vegetarian when he took a bite into a cheese and onion slice and found chicken inside.Oh noes!
Mr Hesketh said: “I can’t believe this has happened.”
The mistake occurred in-store, where products are baked and packaged then sold on the deli counter.So someone put the wrong label on. *shrugs*
His sister Jessica Hesketh said: “My dad rang the Co-op helpline and they are sending him a £10 voucher.”Whew! All's well that ends well.
Have you experienced similar incidents in the region? Email Louisa.Baldwin@Archant.co.uk*sighs*
H/T: Dave Ward via email