Tuesday 21 October 2008

I'm Not Laughing...

Stan and Blognor Regis have picked up this frankly appalling little story, and have highlighted their favourite sections. There's plenty to choose from, too...

For me, the one that really said it all was this:
"She's a little comedian. I let her get away with a lot of cheek. It's sweet."
Cheers, Mrs Holt...

Though I've got to admit, this is a very close second:
"I don't see the point in punishing her. If I ground her, I'm just punishing myself because I have to put up with her in the house," she said.

3 comments:

patently said...

Nah ... the best bit is:

"She believes her daughter's behaviour is down to the teachers at her school who were "too soft" with her."

Because we all know, bringing up children is the State's job, not the parents'.

(Note: apostrophe placed with care...)

Anonymous said...

Jeez, a perfect example of Labour's client state in action; single jobless mother on benefits, child with no guidance, no self discipline or self respect .. result = feral chav

The line that got me was "she's not a proper drunk"

really, some people should not be allowed to breed ..

Furry Conservative said...

"Tracy Holt, 43, says there are a "lot worse things" her daughter Sam could be doing than smoking 15 cigarettes a day"

Give her time love. You are only laying the foundations now for what is to come.