Thursday 1 July 2010

'Daily Mash' Is Reading My Mind....

And Julian Cook, a steadily worsening facial tick from Hatfield, added: "I don't think we should execute murderers - they should be kept alive so we can study their twisted minds. And of course drug dealers should be set free immediately, as competition drives down prices.

"What I'm talking about is the grubby thieves who force you to lock your doors and pay higher insurance premiums. I'm talking about vandals who spray their 'tags' on beautiful, 18th century buildings or the greasy thugs who mug old ladies for fun.

"And I'm talking - of course - about people who do not indicate at roundabouts."

2 comments:

microdave said...

"And I'm talking - of course - about people who do not indicate at roundabouts."

And those (usually both) who can't stay in the correct lane....

You had to do it on your driving test, have you all got memory failure, or are you just damn lazy?

JuliaM said...

I'm starting to wondr just how many of the drivers on the road with me have actually taken a test!