Sunday 15 May 2011

He Who Laughs Last...

There'll be plenty of review of yesterday's Rally Against Debt by the time this post goes up.

A lot of it will focus on the numbers attending, though some of it will undoubtedly deal with the lack of damage and rioting scum, so allowing people to draw their own conclusions about who has the better class of protester!

Over on Twitter, the left were quick to attempt to laugh this off, or to whinge about various aspects of it, as I pointed out, and drew this comment:


Unfortunately for her, that was followed immediately by....this!


Whine, whine, whinge, whinge...

And I thought the left all marched in lockstep with one another? Didn't 'Hangbitch' get the 'Only laugh, don't whinge!' memo?

:)

3 comments:

Quiet_Man said...

He Who Laughs Last...

Probably didn't get the joke ;-)

Baddum tish!

I'll get me coat....

Groompy Tom said...

He who laughs last...

...Planned the longest.

Ladies and Gentlemen of the right and proper side of politics, these are our times.

Let us practice what we preach, less tax, less control, more freedom, more tolerance, more individuality.
More understanding, more patience.

We've been taught to hate one another for all the wrong reasons, but let us love and hate each other for values that we, not they, choose.

Oh yes, I understand that makes the fight we face that much fucking harder and, oh yes, I believe we will win.

JuliaM said...

"I'll get me coat...."

:D

"...and, oh yes, I believe we will win."

I hope so. The alternative doesn't bear thinking about...