Thursday 4 March 2021

Time To Start Killing Them In The Streets...

Many people rushed to the scene on Finch Lane, last Friday at 6.30pm, and one man used a pole to try and fend off the animals.
Kathy's partner, had returned Tesco to make another purchase but once he came out he struggled to break the bulldogs' grip on Kimba.
Witnesses said they had no collars, were not on leads and the owner was not close by.

...not just uselessly fending them off.  

The owner has since come forward after the incident was circulated on social media.

Oh, I'd hoped he'd have been tracked down by police. Silly me.  

Police are now investigating the attack and have taken a statement from 48-year-old Kathy.

But nothing from the owner of the dangerous mutts..? 

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fortunately, Winston (19) who carries a machete for self defence, was quickly on the scene and despatched both aggressive dogs.
"People say that black guys like me are ganstas and on drugs", confided Winston, who lives with his single-mother Mum in a council flat, and has three children by different girls, to our reporter. "Dey say we isn't privlidged like white boys."
Winston runs a cannabis farm 'for medicinal purposes'.

MTG 1 said...

Defective Inspector Jennie Berck said: "I would like to remind all reporters to take extra care when spelling my surname and to apply appropriate safeguards to protect my gender image and standing in this community. Incidents of misspelling and gender confusion are unacceptable and can cause long-term harm, distress or worse. We are pretty busy at present, catching all those dreadful speeding motorists. But about this other matter...I would urge anyone with information about bad dogs to contact me as soon as possible. Your footage, descriptions or other information could be vital in dealing with bad dog owners. Please come forward and we can then tell you how to do the rest."

Anonymous said...

During a similar incident, quite a few years ago, a Chinese bloke dashed out of a shop and grabbed hold of the testicles of the aggressive dog and twisted. This had the desired effect as the mutt suddenly started whining and pulled away from it's victim. Later, I told him it looked as if he was twisting the testicles off the dog and what would have happened if he's been successful. He laughed and pointed at his (Chinese Restaurant) shop. While appeciative of his actions, I've never eaten in a Chinese restaurant since.
Penseivat

MrMC said...

When I said kick his balls I meant these tennis balls he loves them

Anonymous said...

@Penseivat,

That story is the Dog's Bollocks!

JuliaM said...

"Fortunately, Winston (19) who carries a machete for self defence, was quickly on the scene and despatched both aggressive dogs."

LOL!

"While appeciative of his actions, I've never eaten in a Chinese restaurant since."

🤣

"When I said kick his balls I meant these tennis balls he loves them"

The old ones are the best!