Tuesday 9 July 2024

It's Like Reading The Comments Of Flat-Earthers...

An XL bully dog has attacked an 11 year-old-boy, who was taken to hospital.
Here we go again, and Wales again too...
A registered XL bully dog was surrendered to officers by the owner.
Which the pit nutters will of course say 'This proves BSL doesn't work', of course. Except...do you think that this would have happened if the dog hadn't been registered? It'd be another pitnrun.

And the Facebook crowd? What are they squawking about, I wonder?


Totally deranged... and only a few days after police in Greater Manchester had to deal with another dangerous dog on the loose. Properly, this time. 

3 comments:

Sobers said...

To be fair, I don't believe anything the State tells me nowadays either, I make my own mind up. Covid showed us the State (and its MSM puppy) was a blatant liar, so I'm not surprised people are starting to question their statements on all manner of things. So there will be times when the State is right for once, but people still start going off down rabbit holes. Its just the nature of the flow of information these days - once you've been caught out lying repeatedly, even your truthful statements won't be believed by some.

Andy5759 said...

Sobers, those were my initial thoughts too. We can only hope that those types above will eventually work out where to direct their ire.

JuliaM said...

"So there will be times when the State is right for once..."

Fighting breed dogs able to be owned by chavs is one I think we can surely say they've got right?

"Sobers, those were my initial thoughts too."

I can understand that with some things, but surely enough people have died due to these wretched breeds that no 'conspiracy theory' matters?