Wednesday 21 November 2018

One Of The Responsibilities Of Pet Ownership...

The single mum-of-four, who is recently unemployed for health reasons, said: "I let him out in the garden and then thought he'd gone quiet.
"I saw someone had left the gate open and he had gone. I got my daughter and started driving looking for him.
"He went missing at ten to three and they called me at half past."
Wow! What an amazing service from the council! If only they were as quick at everything...
"I could have picked him up straight away, but they told me it would cost £117. I said 'you what?'. I couldn't believe it."
"That's a lot of money for me - money that I could use to pay for food, electricity and gas for my kids."
Or more false nails and tattoos...
"He's chipped and he has a collar, I've had him since he was a puppy and he's dead soft, it's not like he's a stray.
"There's enough dogs that need rehoming, never mind taking them off loving families."
I'm not entirely sure what rehoming has to do with ensuring those who don't take better care of their pets pay for the inconvenience, frankly.

4 comments:

Bucko said...

"...gas for my kids."

They run on gas?

Andy 5759 said...

I got gas looking at that picture. More scared of the bitch than the dog.

Sgt Albert Hall said...

They both look overfed. Perhaps the forced economy will hit the food budget.

JuliaM said...

"They run on gas?"

LOL! God knows what she actually said to the 'reporter'...

"They both look overfed. Perhaps the forced economy will hit the food budget."

That'll solve two problems in one. You don't let valuable foodstock escape!