Saturday 10 April 2010

Morlocks...

There was great hilarity a few weeks ago when the 'dreaded right wing gun nut threat' of the Hutaree was exposed, and...well, see for yourself.

Not so much 'evil geniuses' as interesting specimens for future anthropologists. I must admit, I was pretty amused.

Until I saw this in the 'Daily Fail':
A 26-year-old man was stripped naked, covered with white paint and then tortured to death after asking a young mother out on a date.

Shaun Fitton was overheard flirting with 22-year-old Rebecca Birt at a party by her boyfriend Shaun Beatty, who seized Fitton and began assaulting him.

The entire attack, - inculding an horrific sexual assault which left Fritton with fatal internal injuries - was filmed on a camcorder by Birt. She can be heard laughing and encouraging others to continue the torture in the tape.
Check out the police mugshot of Owen Skeate, who the 'Fail' informs us is 'Birt's former lover'(!!). Do the maths, and realise that they will all be out before they are 50.

And ask yourselves why they should ever again see the light of day unless it's behind prison bars? Or indeed at all?

5 comments:

Roger Thornhill said...

I have mused on the prediction of HGWells. I think he got it wrong.

He had beautiful, passive, ignorant preyed upon by ugly, violent industrialists.

I think it will be the beautiful, hard working tech savvy preyed upon by the violent, ugly and ignorant.

Roger Thornhill said...

Ps and yes, I do not see why they should be let out unless into the home of the person signing the release papers.

Too many crimes committed. The penalties should run sequentially.

sobers said...

I am not in favour of the death penalty (mainly for reasons of false convictions), but when I read of cases such as this, they scream for its reinstatement. Death by hanging would be a quick end compared to what they inflicted on this poor man (and the woman should hang too).

And why should we the taxpayers pay to keep them in comfort for the next 20 odd years in jail, and then probably cough up to give them new identities when they are let out? A bullet costs pence.

I am not a religious man, but I do pray people such as this get justice, if not in this world, but the next.

Anonymous said...

I don't think they'd want to join Dave 'n' Michael's New Citizen Volunteer Force do you? A terrifying example of why these disgusting wastes of oxygen and DNA should be made to forcibly work in return for their benefits. These people shouldn't even be considered for organ harvesting they are so rotten to the core.

JuliaM said...

"I have mused on the prediction of HGWells. I think he got it wrong."

I don't think he could ever, in his wildest dreams, have imagined this...

"And why should we the taxpayers pay to keep them in comfort for the next 20 odd years in jail..."

In an era when 'cost effectiveness' is a watchword, why indeed?

"These people shouldn't even be considered for organ harvesting they are so rotten to the core."

I mused about the possibilities of melting them down for tallow when I first read this.

We do still use tallow, don't we?