Tuesday 9 September 2014

Worst New Job Start EVER!

We’ve all been there, haven’t we?
Ronan McCann, defending told Judge Patrick Eccles that Bowers had been out drinking with his new colleagues and had been suffering from “anxiety” because he wanted to impress them.
Hmmm. OK, maybe not:
Bowler, of Avondale Park Road, London, was spotted in the town's square taking off his trousers and throwing them into the road.
When police officers arrived and tried to restrain the extremely drunk 26-year-old he became violent and made attempts to escape.
Miss Saul said officers pepper sprayed Bowler but he continue to struggle and fight, telling them: “You are nothing, I could f****** kill you.”
She said during the altercation he left teeth marks on the head of Pc Matthew Morgan, drawing blood.
Eventually it took four officers to subdue Bowers, she added, who also spat at them and damaged a police van.
Unless he’s a wildlife cameraman, I doubt they’ll be impressed…

5 comments:

MTG said...

Professional camera crew should have a better grip, Julia.

I'll get my coat...

Ted Treen said...

At least he'll have six months (oh, alright then - probably three) to contemplate the error of his ways.

Still, it's not the first time a cameraman has siffered from incorrect exposure...


OK, I'll get my coat

Dioclese said...

I once had a job where I started at 9:00 and got made redundant at 9:40. Luckily I was on 3 months notice and they had to pay it. I kid you not!

Ted Treen said...

Dio, I'd love about four of those jobs each year... :-)

JuliaM said...

"I'll get my coat..."

*hands you your hat*

"Still, it's not the first time a cameraman has siffered from incorrect exposure..."

/applause

"Luckily I was on 3 months notice and they had to pay it. I kid you not!"

LOL!