Thursday 26 November 2009

” You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? You talkin' to me? Then who the hell else are you talkin' to? You talkin' to me?”
It appears former ‘Harry Potter’ actor Ian Hart is a shoo-in should anyone decide to remake ‘Taxi Driver’:
"John Simm was trying to hold him back but he pushed past him and ran off the side into the stalls and hit him."

The blow landed on the head or shoulder, he said.

"Two of the ushers grabbed him and pulled him away. He was shouting that the guy had been talking through the performance and trying to put him off."
Although maybe a remake of ‘The Godfather’ might be more appropriate:
He went on: "He [Hart] was shouting at this point that he wasn't giving him the proper respect as an actor.
Oh, I don't know...

1 comment:

MTG said...

This fine actor has promised his fellow Everton thespians, sorry fans, that he will be 'duffing Rooney wicked' at the next live performance.