Tuesday 3 May 2022

Yes, That's Now Highly Inappropriate, Bill...


Haven't you realised you can't disagree with a member of a protected class?

'As of now we are talking and we are trying to make peace with each other,' Murray said. 'We are both professionals, we like each others' work, we like each other I think and if we can't really get along and trust each other there's no point in going further working together or making the movie as well. It's been quite an education for me.'

And don't forget, they have long memories... 

This is not the first incident Murray has encountered on a film set. On the set of the 2000 action-comedy 'Charlie's Angels,' actress Lucy Liu reportedly confronted Murray for 'hurling insults' at her following a rewrite of a scene without his knowledge, Variety reported.
Liu addressed the incident for the first time last year. She called Murray's behavior 'inexcusable and unacceptable.'

Just like elephants, they never forget! 

4 comments:

Mark In Mayenne said...

I think if had someone who re-wrote my scene without telling me, I might get a bit upset too.

James Higham said...

Murray 71, SJWs what? 30 something? Different eras.

Ted Treen said...

" She called Murray's behaviour 'inexcusable and unacceptable.'"

In other words, a mere man - and a white one at that - had the temerity to disagree with me, and to not venerate me.

JuliaM said...

"I think if had someone who re-wrote my scene without telling me, I might get a bit upset too."

Indeed! I wonder who did it?

"Different eras."

Very different indeed...

"In other words, a mere man - and a white one at that - had the temerity to disagree with me..."

And like an elephant, she'll never forget...