Thursday 15 October 2015

Well, I Can See Why You're Not Asking For Your Brain Back...

On discovering the results of the investigation Jess said: “I’m shocked that it was a proper tattoo removal. Someone has actually sold that… I want my arm back, my normal arm.”
You thought a kit would remove the tattoo on your arm, but not your skin? Hmmm...

Looks like MacHeath's business model has some cut-price competition!
Director of the Trading Standards Institute Christine Hemskeerk said: “This is a really serious risk and consumers should definitely not be using this.”
“I have to admit at the moment Trading Standards hasn’t really done enough to raise awareness for consumers because this is a fairly new product. But now we know that there are issues out there – hopefully we can get the message out there to consumers that they should not be buying these products.”
Lady, there's nothing in the world that could get through to this sort of consumer, trust me!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Bunny

Now people can even make it to the local paper for acts of stupidity, the comments section is most enjoyable. Pity trading standards didn't say 'we don't normally allow for these levels of stupidity with our advice.'

Frank said...

Shoulda gone with the tried and tested:
http://greatinventions.tv/home/product/magic-wand-home-tattoo-removal-system/

Erm... Do I have to say don't try this at home folks? :-)

Macheath said...

Belated thanks for the link - and for posting on it in the first place; this one left me at a complete and utter loss for words and I bow to your superior articulacy.

JuliaM said...

"Now people can even make it to the local paper for acts of stupidity, the comments section is most enjoyable. "

And when you see one with comments disabled, you know you're onto a juicy story!

"Erm... Do I have to say don't try this at home folks? :-)"

For modern audiences, I fear you do!

"...this one left me at a complete and utter loss for words..."

Most of my first words were pure Anglo-Saxon.. ;)