Thursday 24 December 2020

Thanks, Santa!

Richardson said it worked for them because the snake was quite small and her daughter was “stoked” because she had always wanted a pet snake.
“She named it Ryan and suggested that Santa finally came through with the goods, and delivered her a snake under the tree.”

But wait, did you say....Australia? 

The venom is powerfully neurotoxic, haemolytic and cytotoxic, and a bite from an adult of any of the species may be potentially fatal without medical assistance.


No comments: