Wednesday 23 December 2020

On The Twelfth Day Of Covidmas, Boris Gave To Me...

...the overturning of our historical stoicism in the face of peril

And another failing and incompetent government department, a plethora of excuses for the justice system, yet more incompetent cronyism, an 'Accident and Emergency' service you can't use unless you've pre-booked, disunity in the Commons, the idiotic 'Rule Of Six', yet more mask insanity, four more contradictory rules on masks, a third mask policy U-turn, two-tier policing, and someone running the country I didn't get to vote for

Merry Covidmas, one and all!

3 comments:

Fahrenheit211 said...

I've watched the growth of a 'grassing culture' with increasing disgust. I really hope that either when this is all over, or even sooner, Karma catches up with these filthy covid grasses.

Dr Evil said...

I am going into hibernation. I've had enough.

JuliaM said...

"I've watched the growth of a 'grassing culture' with increasing disgust."

Calminating in that awful case from the states yesterday. Encouraged and abetted by the same people who worked so hard to abolish 'shame'...

"I am going into hibernation. I've had enough."

I know that feeling!