Friday 29 August 2014

Oh, Poor Baby, You’re The Real Victim…

Tom says the barbs thrown at him on Facebook and in magazine articles by the Jarvis family have forced him to speak out.
"I’m just sick of them mentioning me in their stories and I’m not allowed to get my side out.
"I want to get facts out there really. No one’s ever mentioned that I’m the one who drove Adam to Bexleyheath police station so he could hand himself in.
"I talked him out of wanting to run away up north somewhere and told him to hand himself in."
Well, you're virtually a saint, so you are...
"I understand they’re grieving and they’ve lost their daughter but in a way I’m grieving about it still because I got dragged into it for nothing."
Oh, my heart bleeds for you!
“I just wanted to jump up and down but the judge said show no emotion when the verdicts are read out so I think I just held my head in my hands.
“I didn’t want to look at anyone.”
“It was relief that I thought it was all over really. I thought that was it, I can get on with the rest of my life now.
Which is more than the victim can...

3 comments:

Robert the Biker said...

Another shithead 'poor baby me' wanker needs a 'visit'. Keep looking over your shoulder twat, you've made sure this won't get forgotten and who knows who has read your pathetic bleat and been reminded of unfinished business.

Anonymous said...

Two lessons in life I've learned from this:
1) don't encourage a friend - even "jokingly" when he talks about killing an ex-girlfriend.
2) don't take said ex-girlfriend to a lonely spot with your not-murderous-really friend hidden in the boot.

Hang on a second - I think I could probably have figured all that out for myself.

JuliaM said...

"Keep looking over your shoulder twat, you've made sure this won't get forgotten..."

If the 'duelling banjos' sound I'm hearing when I look at the victim's family is correct, he may well have to.

"Hang on a second - I think I could probably have figured all that out for myself."

:D