Monday 10 November 2014

Nandos – The Violent Chav’s Choice!

Mum-of-two Jade Scott, 25, of Hazelbank Road, was taking her son Ralph Cavalli and seven-year-old daughter Lilly Romain for a meal at the restaurant in Rushy Green at around 3pm on October 27.
But after big sister Lilly took her little brother to the bathroom, Ms Scott heard noises coming from the ladies’ toilet and found Ralph crying with marks on his face.
When she asked what happened, she was shocked when her children claimed Ralph was drop-kicked and punched in the face by a teenage girl.
Good god!
A police spokeswoman said: “We can confirm that we were made aware of an incident that took place in the bathroom area of a restaurant at Rushey Green on October 27 at approximately 3.13pm involving a three-year-old boy.
“An allegation of assault was made that occurred against the boy. As a result a 13-year-old girl was arrested for ABH and taken into custody.
“She has been bailed to a date in December pending further enquiries.”
Ah, so police are dealing with this in their customary efficient manner are th…

Oh.
jadescott88 says...
This was my son and the girls reasoning was he shouldn't have been in the girls toilets! Man dos (sic) staff did nothing to help they didn't even call the police this happened 8 days ago and still police are yet to take statements from my children im disgusted at how this has been handled by the police and nandos.
Who’s surprised? Not me…

It does seem as though this particular restaurant chain attracts more than its fair share of life’s undesirables.

14 comments:

Kath Lissenden said...

I have o say I would never ever let my three year old go to the toilet in a public place like that alone, I would never have let my older child who was ten when the youngest was three have taken a sibling to the bathroom by themselves because of just such an eventuality.
Still if it had happened to my child I would have got the child to point out the offender and confronted them myself, keeping them there until the police arrived.
We all know the police are only interested if it can be classed as a racist crime so unless the children were coloured I doubt very much they would act swiftly, and if the children were white and the older perpetrator black they would like as not have done nothing anyway.

The Blocked Dwarf said...

I fully expect to hear that the little boy has been charged with Unlawful Possession of a P E N I S in a dedicated SAFE ZONE!

I mean, the young lady who DEFENDED herself should be commended for her pre-emptive strike. The MALE child was obviously a pevert and just waiting for his balls to drop before raping her.

We must stop blaming the victims of Male Sexual Aggression.

Anonymous said...

"We all know the police are only interested if it can be classed as a racist crime so unless the children were coloured I doubt very much they would act swiftly, and if the children were white and the older perpetrator black they would like as not have done nothing anyway"

Do you really believe this crap you have written?
Jaded

Furor Teutonicus said...

From the last link in the post;

XX Pedrito Domingos, 20, attacked 19-year-old Joshua Acheampong XX

Ahaaaa. I LOVE these Olde worlde English names that keep cropping up in such cases.

B.D, Good one! :-D

Budvar said...

Come on Jaded, you've been lurking around here long enough now to know all about "Victimhood poker.

I mean the standard response to any assault on a white by a non white person is "Yeah but he/she/they called me a black bastard".

Bucko said...

Are Cavalli and Romain the childrens surnames?

The Blocked Dwarf said...

"Do you really believe this crap you have written?"-Jaded

While i agree Kath is wrong about 'racist' thing in this instance, it is interesting to ponder what would have happened if the genders had been reversed. I doubt the police response could have varied much but I don't see the CPS charging a 13 year old MALE with 'just' ABH for dropkicking and punching a girl toddler.

I suppose little Miss Drop Kick now feels hard done by because she wasn't let off with 'Common Assault'.

Anonymous said...

Teenage girl of No Appearance?

Anonymous said...

Nandos is just a fried chicken shack, which is why it and it's ilk attract lowlife MOnas/ Ponas. Mmmm Mmmmmmm ah luirve ma chikun!

MTG said...

Plod presence can be summoned in record time by whites with foresight to report crime under a pseudonym. Something akin to Mohamed Abdulmaja ensures a prompt arrival. Should blues and twos be required, substitute Iman for Mohamed.

Anonymous said...

@MTG - what? Go and take your meds you pompous fuckwit.

Furor Teutonicus said...

On THIS occassion, MTG is probably correct.

MTG said...

I unhesitatingly concede to a mistake on my part if the Norwegian Red pleads my cause.

JuliaM said...

"I have o say I would never ever let my three year old go to the toilet in a public place like that alone..."

Me neither.

"Do you really believe this crap you have written?"

I doubt she's alone (or even wrong) in her belief. Maybe not all, but certainly, enough ...

"Are Cavalli and Romain the childrens surnames?"

I thought they were menu items!

"Teenage girl of No Appearance?"

I suspect so.