Tuesday 13 January 2015

I Know The Feeling…

…I get it myself in places like Iceland:
Adrian Dagger, defending, said Bailey had mental health problems and suffered from emotionally unstable personality disorder.
He said: “If she finds herself in a situation where she is under stress she gets frustrated and she behaves like a two or three-year-old having a tantrum and it flares up and goes down again.
“She then regrets her behaviour but she finds it very, very difficult to control.”
I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a two or three year old having a tantrum being able to express themselves quite so eloquently and concisely.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As usual bad behaviour by chavs is medicalised for mitigation purposes! Waaah

Anonymous said...

I don't tell nearly enough people to fuck off. Obviously I suffer from too much control.

JuliaM said...

:D