Wednesday 22 May 2013

Keep Talking, Mr Khan…

The lawyer for Stephen Lawrence’s family today warned that legal aid cuts planned by the Government will be a “disaster” for black Londoners.
A disaster for bloodsuckers and racehustlers, you mean...
Mr Khan said the changes would make it difficult to take on complex and costly cases, such as the Lawrence murder, which could produce changes that benefit all Londoners.
And do tell me, Mr Khan, just how that case 'benefited all Londoners'. I'm all ears...!
He claimed the new system would lead to large law firms offering “bulk buying” prices that would force many ethnic minority solicitors out of business.
Oh dear, so sad, too bad...

I'm going to have to stop the post here, I can't see to type through my tears!

6 comments:

Fahrenheit211 said...

I believe a Nano-violin is available for teat-suckers like Khan to be serenaded with.

The Lawrence case will do a lot of damage to the legal system in future. Also it could be argued that the findings of institutional racism, coupled with pressure from Labour ministers on the police, contributed greatly to the encouragement for the police to turn a blind eye to the Islamic Grooming Gang phenomenon.

Yes I feel sorry for the Lawrences but I despise what they and their supporters have wrought on our legal and justice systems.

I'm more than happy to see race hustlers deprived of funds.

Dr Cromarty said...

My Bucket List has the following entry somewhere near the top:
"To see Gareth Peirce and Michael Mansfield QC wearing identical baseball caps and asking me if I'd like fries with that"

Dr Evil said...

LMAO!!!! Sorry, couldn't help it!

blueknight said...

I also feel sorry for the Lawrences who lost a son, but I also agree that the findings of institutional racism, not only helped cause the Islamic Grooming Gang phenomenon to continue unabated, but probably more ironically caused the Police to take a soft line with Yardie type gangsters with the result that more young blacks are killed in 'Trident' type incidents than have ever been killed by racists.

www.citizensreportuk.org/reports/teenage-murder-london.html

Anonymous said...

Round my way the number of solicitors' offering services on immigration, employment litigation etc have more than doubled. So much so, that I had to look far and wide for a solicitor who would take on a simple case relating to my business. looking back, you could tell where the money was.

JuliaM said...

"I believe a Nano-violin is available for teat-suckers like Khan to be serenaded with."

Still a little too big, but it'll have to do... ;)

"...and asking me if I'd like fries with that"

I think it's a bit beyond their skill-set.

"...with the result that more young blacks are killed in 'Trident' type incidents than have ever been killed by racists."

Oh, indeed! Why are there never protest marches against the thugs and gangsters?

" looking back, you could tell where the money was."

Same here. One of the signs that an area is being 'enriched' beyond endurance.