Thursday 2 May 2013

Yes, That’s Probably What You Said The Last Time, Too…

As she was handed her sentence, the mother sobbed and shouted: “I’m so sorry, I’m very sorry. I will never do it again.”
Oh, really?
The woman, who cannot be named for legal reasons, was given a caution in 2009 for a similar incident.
*sighs*
After she admitted wilfully assaulting, neglecting, abandoning, exposing or ill-treating children in a way likely to cause them unnecessary suffering or injury at an earlier hearing, the three girls were taken in to foster care.
She currently sees them twice a week.
Judge Owen Davies said sending the mother to prison could jeopardize her chances of getting them back and cause them further distress.
So once again, she escapes with no real punishment. Like MacHeath, I wonder how our society can carry on with out attitude to parenting so skewed...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

The bastards are cutting me off.

Will have no communication with you after today.

Think this is big time red alert.

Feral.

Anonymous said...

Julia.

The fuckers are cutting me off!

Tell my friend to remember to do the right thing. I will always watch from the sidelines.

Love you my friend. Always.

Feral.x

Anonymous said...

And now the arseholes have hung up again after umpteen phone calls!

No phone calls have been incoming and they are majorly over charging me.

Sky, and you fucking conservative bastards, just go and fuck yourselves!

Feral.

*And thank you Julia. Godsend.x

Anonymous said...

Fuck you sky and the fucking government. And the fuckers Iain duncan Smith and Nick fucking Herbert.

You fuckers will never evr stop me.

Wankers.

Feral the Ultimate.xxxx

Anonymous said...

OK. Back on. My good mates sorted.

Phew. Sorry about that Julia. Sometimes I need to take every option available.

Still, fuck sky.

And SSE. And british gas.

Feral.x

ivan said...

Feral, did you forget to take your medicine this morning?

I assume that is your excuse otherwise what are you rabbiting on about?

Anonymous said...

Stonyground
Regarding the OP*. It seems to me that, sooner or later, we are going to have to deal with the fact that there are always going to be a large number of people who are just too stupid to fit in with the modern world. I have no idea what the solution to this problem might be, isn't the first step towards finding a solution admitting that you have a problem?

*Not just this post but previous posts too numerous to mention.

Anonymous said...

For gods sake can't someone cut her broadband off?
Don't worry Feral Ed Milliband will soon solve all your problems.
Jaded

JuliaM said...

"The bastards are cutting me off."

*bites tongue*

" It seems to me that, sooner or later, we are going to have to deal with the fact that there are always going to be a large number of people who are just too stupid to fit in with the modern world."

I've no idea what to do with them, sadly. Well, none that doesn't breach decency standard, moral codes and Human Rights legislation, any way...

Anonymous said...

Time to bring back the labels The Undeserving Poor & The Deserving Poor I think. 19th century Fabians advocated all sorts of Nazi-like proposals to deal with the undeserving lot, some of which really ought to be introduced. Sterilisation is the only way to break the cycle of dysfunction in the chavistocracy, accompanied by long prison sentences where appropriate.