Thursday 4 December 2014

And What Circumstances Were Those..?

Judge Nigel Peters said: “I know I’ve been playing with computers, tablets and phones for a long time, but they have been manufactured in such a way that it’s very easy to delete things.
If you know how to turn an iPhone on, you know how to delete things.
Indeed so! Throw the book at her!
Sentencing Mrs Bennett to four months imprisonment suspended for two years at Snaresbrook Crown Court today, Judge Peters said: “I take this matter extremely seriously, but in the circumstances I am persuaded I can suspend the sentence.”
Wha..? She was lying, you knew she was lying, and you still suspended it?

2 comments:

Furor Teutonicus said...

DD “If you know how to turn an iPhone on, you know how to delete things. ” DD

Except, they are NEVER deleted. Even if you "know how." And the system SAYS it is.

JuliaM said...

True!